So it is getting that time of the year again where Christmas is on the mind. Stores are starting to put out Christmas things (which is way to early for it to be out, but that is a different topic). My personal debate this year, as it was the last couple years, is if I should go home for Thanksgiving and decorate our house for christmas, then take it down after the holiday. That means that I would 1. Have to go home for Thanksgiving, 2. Spend part of that short time decorating the house, 3. After I graduate and go home Dec. 15th fix any problems with the lights, 4. Get them picked up before I have to be wherever for my new job (which is in the air as I have no clue what is going on in my life 45 days from now, but that is also another topic for future blogging). It is a big debate, and I know that it would be nice, but annoying and costly at the same time. The problem is that as I begin to listen to Christmas music, I am going to get in the spirit and want to decorate. Picture of the decorated house is below...

Christmas is a great time of the year and tons of fun. The cold, decorations, spirit, family, and can't forget the presents. Different people celebrate Christmas differently, but it is huge in my family. So whether or not the Bethlehem Star is lit to illuminate the Glow to the Flows this year, Marry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
oh, and here is the best christmas song... It is by John David Webster and Point of Grace.
Video by someone else, the one that featured our house is no longer online.
No comments:
Post a Comment